The administrator of personal data is Forglass Sp. z o.o. with headquarters at ul. Wadowicka 8a, 30-415 Kraków, Poland.
Phone: +48 12 352 42 22.
Purpose and basis for processing
Your personal data in the scope indicated above (Article 6 (1) (a) and (f) of the GDPR) will be processed for the purpose of correspondence. The consent may be revoked at any time.
Recipients of personal data
Data may be transferred only to entities authorized under the law and entities cooperating with Forglass Sp. z o.o. on the basis of entrustment agreements (e.g. IT and legal services, hosting providers).
Data storage period
Your collected data will be stored until the correspondence is completed or for the period required by law.
Rights of data subjects
You have the right to:
- access your data and receive a copy of it
- rectify (correct) your personal data;
- limit the processing of personal data;
- delete personal data;
- move your data (data portability);
- lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office (ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw).
Information on the requirement to provide data
Providing your personal data is voluntary, however it is necessary if you desire our response to your correspondence.