Umiesz rozwijać zespoły?
Umiesz rozwijać zespoły?
● Day-to-day management and development of a team of glass furnace solution designers
● Direct cooperation with key Forglass management members and specialists, focusing on the best possible: design, implementation, and manufacturing glass furnaces process
● Ensure key project’s technical documentation delivery
● Ensure optimal work cooperation and organization structure for Glass Furnace Design Department
● New business and technical solution codesign – R&D department active membership
● Close cooperation with the sales Department over the offering proposal: support, guidelines, and creating concepts when bidding.
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW, LEARN, EXPERIENCE:
● At least 7 years experience in industry (engineering position).
● … including at least 4 years of experience in a direct team management position
● Alternatively, experience from a design office or other technical department in engineering companies working for industry
● Proven track of records in independent projects management and successful implementation
● Confirmed implementation of innovative solutions and ideas in previous work
● An additional advantage will be experienced as a production manager, head of the production department in heavy industry
EDUCATION / KNOWLEDGE / COMPETENCES
● Higher technical education degree
● Personal drive and courage
● Flexibility and willingness to constantly develop
● Ability to cooperate as a team player
● Constant desire to search for new solutions
● High work standards
● English language (level enabling work with partners from abroad)
WHAT YOU WILL GAIN:
SALARY & BONUS SYSTEM
● Market attractive, progressive salary
● Result-driven bonus system
BENEFITS THAT WON’T BE FOUND IN MOST ORGANIZATIONS
● Fast personal development and professional growth
● Direct participation in the creation and development of fast-growing, dynamic, modern organization
● Day-to-day cooperation with world-class Polish and international industry specialists
● Constant knowledge development in Polish and international markets
● Independence and direct influence on key company decisions
● Team spirit and creative work atmosphere
● An open friendly work environment based on partner relations.
● Participation in conferences and other forms of knowledge exchange
● Medical care
● Co-financing sport activities
● Foreign languages further learning (including work hours)
● Integration workshops and Team events
● Company parking place